Monday 30 March 2009

who's looking

Do you ever wonder who looks at your blog or your website? I often think i'm talking to myself on here and if anyone actually reads it.

On my webstats today 57 people from holland looked at my website and 22 from Finland. I wonder what happened in Holland to make 57 people look? wouldnt it be nice to know who they were?

131 people looked at my site from a review that a customer put on a wedding forum, and 79% of visitors put my site on their favorites. That would be amazing if they all turned into customers!

3 comments:

  1. Well it's good to know they're looking!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - I am not from Holland or Finland or likely to visit there soon but they need beautiful headwear too! Love your heart fascinators xx

    ReplyDelete