Saturday 14 March 2009

last minute wedding fair .... again

I got the offer of a very late last minute wedding fair this morning, must be completely mad. Luckily i keep most of my things boxed up ready to take out to consultations. So I will be at Crabwall Manor Sunday 15th March from 12-4pm !

Think that will be the last one of the wedding season, then it all starts again in September.



I had a commission for a headband for a little girl which was a burgundy butterfly with white feathers on the side, must admit it was incredibly difficult to do but am quite pleased with the results and the customer seems very happy with it too.

Next commission is for a hair comb with rows of clear and fuschia crystals, thought that would be easy but was quite tricky really to get the crystals straight but to bend the comb too!





I never seem to get a straight order from the website, every one wants a variation! But then i suppose thats my fault for offering the service! Silly me!

I have orders for jewellery and fascinators for the Grand National meetings at Aintree, ladies day is really popular around here, with the women going all out with their outfits, it's lovely to see everyone so dressed up. I have also to make a fascinator for Francesca, she is wearing a black dress with purple accessories. Found some lovely coq feathers on ebay so will make something with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment